Try ExamSmart Now!
- ExamSmart gives you the following choices: 1.Use the program on any Internet device (includes Mac, iPad, iPhone, other tablets and phones) or 2. Download to your Windows system computer. You have the flexibility to study whenever or however you want!
- ExamSmart helps prepare you for the NATIONAL PORTION of either Salesperson, Broker or Managing Broker exams. (Illinois, Kansas, Michigan, Missouri and Texas customers receive both National and State Law questions. Customers for all other states receive the national portion only.)
- ExamSmart prepares you to take the Pearson VUE, AMP or PSI exams.
- ExamSmart NOW prepares you to take the AMP Broker Simulation exam for Missouri,
Illinois, Georgia, South Dakota, North Dakota, Alabama, Montana, Nebraska, New Hampshire, Washington, or Wyoming.
- ExamSmart not only contains questions and answers but EXPLANATIONS of why the true answers are correct and the false answers are incorrect.
- Cost of program is $49 for the classic version or $59 for the classic version plus videos access.
- Program is good for 90 days.
- Free renewals up to one year.
Try out ExamSmart yourself below with 20 sample questions!
Try ExamSmart Now!
- Nearly 500 questions with answers and rationales
- 25 Simulation questions (for AMP Broker and Managing Broker Candidates only)
- Immediate feedback to track your progress
- Unlimited practice exams
- Detailed reporting of exam scores by category
- Comprehensive Glossary
Video Access Includes:
- All items in Classic Version PLUS access to 68 videos to enhance your learning
ExamSmart Windows Version System Requirements:
ExamSmart requires a 32-bit Microsoft Windows operating system. As of May 26, 2016, this list is as follows:
- Windows XP (32-bit or 64-bit)
- Windows VISTA (32-bit or 64-bit)
- Windows 7 (32-bit or 64-bit)
- Windows 8 (32-bit or 64-bit)
- Windows 8.1 (32-bit or 64-bit)
- Windows 10 (32-bit or 64-bit)
ExamSmart requires a Pentium-class machine (800MHz or higher) with a recommended video requirement of VGA 800x600 with 16-bit (65K) color or higher. (Excludes the Microsoft Surface RT)